We are a small Real Estate Agency with a new office opening soon in Torre del Mar. You will be reporting to the two partners. Our work is constantly changing. We work with Spanish and international clients from all backgrounds. Current staff speak English, Spanish and French.
– Be the face of the company by greeting customers
– Answering phones
– Supporting the partners in administrative duties
– Contract preparation
– Arranging appointments with the town hall, notaries, lawyers, banks etc and accompanying clients when necessary
– Communication with utility companies on behalf of clients
– Management of office supplies
– Updating and engaging with people on social media
Where: Torre del Mar
Hours: Five days a week. 09:00-17:30 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00-14:00 Saturday.
Pay: Competitive salary with contract.
About you: You will have a positive can-do attitude and won’t be afraid to ask questions whilst you learn. You’ll be confident and have the ability to work independently as well as in a team. You will be highly organised and ready to create new office systems. You will be friendly and happy to deal with customers with a smile.
Previous experience desireable but not essential
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and social media is a must
Ability to quickly learn new software and systems
Native level Spanish
Other languages beneficial with preference for German
Possibility for two part-time roles for the right candidates. Social security number and Spanish bank account essential before applying.
Send your CV and a cover letter by 15th June. Interviews will held from 22nd June 2023.