I would like to sell my property, what do I do now?

If you have decided to sell your property, please get in contact with us.

We will help you throughout the selling process.

To sell we will need copies of the following documents:

  • Identification of all owners (DNI, NIE, passport).
  • Escritura (deeds).
  • An up to date Nota Simple (for a small fee we can apply for one on your behalf).
  • Energy Efficiency Certificate.

We also need the following details which will assist us in marketing and selling your property:

  • Utility bills, water, electricity, gas and telephone.
  • Community fees, if applicable.
  • Copy of First occupation license.
  • If you have a solicitor or representative, their contact name and details.

For rural properties on undeveloped land we will also need a Declaración de Asmilado Fuera de Ordenación (DAFO).

We will prepare a Sales Contract which you will be required to sign.

A valuation on your property will be carried out.  

The valuation price depends on lots of facts:

  • Location.
  • Current state of the property.  Is it move in ready? Need reforming?
  • How quickly you want to sell.
  • Other external facts, nearby constructions, good school catchment area etc.

We can recommend solicitors, surveyors and foreign exchange companies, all whom we are happy to recommend based on their reliable efficient service.

We will give you an honest, unbiased valuation. Do not be fooled by other agents may tell you a high price just to get you to sign with them.  We do not work this way. 

If you are serious about selling and would like a personal, friendly agent to work with then please contact us.

Sign up to receive property updates, our newsletter and more.

We don’t spam!

Read our privacy policy for more info.