I would like to sell my property, what do I do now?

If you have decided to sell your property, please fill in the form below and we will be in contact with you. If you prefer you can send us an email – info@blucee.com

Selling your property, doesn’t have to be stressful. We will help you throughout the selling process.

To advertise your property for sale, we will need copies of the following documents:

  • Identification of all owners (DNI, NIE, passport).
  • Escritura (deeds).
  • 1st occupation licence / certificate of 1st occupation
  • An up to date Nota Simple (for a small fee we can apply for one on your behalf).
  • Energy Efficiency Certificate (which we can arrange for you at an extra cost)

We need the following details which will assist us in marketing and selling your property:

  • Utility bills, water, electricity, gas and telephone.
  • Community fees, if applicable.
  • If you have a solicitor or representative, their contact name and details.

Rural properties on undeveloped land will have to have a Declaración de Asimilado Fuera de Ordenación (DAFO).

We will prepare a Sales Contract which you will be required to sign, so we can sell your property.

A valuation of your property will be carried out.  

The valuation price depends on lots of factors:

  • Location.
  • Current state of the property.  Is it move in ready? Need reforming?
  • How quickly you want to sell
  • Current property selling prices
  • Other external facts, nearby constructions, good school catchment area etc.

We can recommend solicitors, surveyors and foreign exchange companies, based on their reliable efficient service.

We will give you an honest, unbiased valuation.

If you are serious about selling and would like a personal, friendly agent to work with, please contact us.

Sign up to receive property updates, our newsletter and more.

We don’t spam!

Read our privacy policy for more info.